There are many ways in which you can fundraise. Here are some examples to get you started but by all means have your own ideas.
- Take up a challenge and raise sponsorship money for the benefit of LAPA if you complete the challenge. For example, your challenge can be:
- stop smoking
- lose certain amount of weight within a certain amount of time
- join a gym
- a more serious physical challenge such as running a marathon or doing a 5 – 10 km walk.
- You can organise a fundraising event such as:
- An afternoon tea party where you can sell each piece of cake and cup of tea for a small amount as a donation to LAPA
- Bake a cake for your colleagues at work and sell each piece for a small amount as a donation to LAPA
- Fundraise at you birthday party, a wedding or another celebration.
- Organise a fancy dress competition or a quiz or a raffle where the monetary prize is donated to LAPA
- You can design your own cards (say, Christmas cards), souvenirs or jewellery and the proceeds from sale can be donated to LAPA